Re: Data on internet drafts/year?

2014-09-26 00:34:56

On Sep 25, 2014, at 8:19 PM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Thanks, that's extremely helpful (I'm looking at the ascendancy of the
problematic "problem statement" and would like to compare those numbers
to overall totals).  If I'm understanding you correctly, the : on the
last line is also 2014?

Yes.

You can get my source at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/tools/trac/wiki/DataSources; you’re looking
for
        rsync -avz rsync.tools.ietf.org::tools.id ./id

What you probably really want to do is search the actual file for the date it
was posted. That may be different than the date that shows up in the ls -l.