Re: Facts and draft-state information (was Re: Protocol Action: 'Case-Sensitive String Support in ABNF' to Proposed Standard (draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-02.txt)

2014-10-07 11:43:36
The draft in subject is not product of IETF WG so it has no consensus
needed,

Quite wrong; it needs and has community consensus.

however, in the document Page in data tracker it should IETF-state
as None and that there were consensus as Yes. We need to make this error
stop.

What error is that?  First, I can't parse "it should IETF-state as
None", so I'm sure I don't know what you mean.  Second, IETF-state is
"None" because it didn't come from a working group.

Barry