Re: Sunday tutorials, newcomers, and remote participants

2014-11-08 21:56:13
FWIW, I completely agree with Dave's additional point.  I'm less
enthused about remote video generally but, for this case, agree
with Mikael as well.   In particular, for the newcomer's
introduction itself, I think it would be far more beneficial to
get all the glitches ironed out and do a really professional job
that people could see/review well in advance rather than
concentrating on squeezing something into an increasingly-busy
Sunday afternoon schedule.  The usual RFC Editor tools tutorial
would be another key example of the same thing.

best,
   john

--On Saturday, 08 November, 2014 08:13 -0800 Dave Crocker