Re: Sunday tutorials, newcomers, and remote participants

2014-11-09 16:17:50
John,

We were able to make somethings happen for this meeting (see below), but more
importantly
it will become routine for future meetings.

Please continue to provide feedback so we can get this to be a real service
to those who participate remotely and for those actually in the session.

Best
Ray

From: Alexa Morris <amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com>
Subject: [Recentattendees] Attending IETF 91 Remotely
Date: November 9, 2014 at 10:27:44 AM HST
To: ietf-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, 91all(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,
recentattendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Welcome to IETF 91! You can remotely attend all IETF 91 sessions, plenaries
and tutorials using Meetecho.

Please register as a remote attendee (there is no cost) here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html.

Meetecho live streaming schedule and session archives links are at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/remote-participation.html#Meetecho.

Download meeting materials here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/materials.html.

If you want to present remotely, please send email to
ietf-team(_at_)meetecho(_dot_)com and the Meetecho Team will do their best to
accommodate you.

More information on remote participation can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/remote-participation.html.

Regards,
Alexa