Re: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt> (The "safe" HTTP Preference) to Proposed Standard

2014-11-15 13:06:24
On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Yoav Nir
<ynir(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi, I'm a browser, and I'd like to receive only harmonious content.

Hi, browser, server here. Here’s some pictures of nudes. I guess this is
OK with you because they are works of art created by 15th century ninja
turtles.

I was able to follow this thread until these last two posts.  I don't get
the point of either one, I'm afraid.

-MSK