Re: Last Call: RFC 6346 successful: moving to Proposed Standard

2014-12-03 16:33:23
Penetration varies by economy. Taking 5% (btw, I disagree with this figure,
its unadjusted for population stats from the ITU and we (APNIC) get 3% but
thats another story) is masking that we have economies above 30%, and
economies on 0.01%.

I think this is a time when a single figure is actually not helping. The
net is bifurcating into a two class model: the dual stack world which is
well provisioned, and everyone else stuck behind ageing CPE and bad
investment issues

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Fred Baker (fred) <fred(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>