Re: [Json] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10

2014-12-11 21:23:10
On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 08:41:40PM -0500, John Cowan wrote:
Nico Williams scripsit:

RS cannot accidentally result from truncating a multi-byte UTF-8
encoded codepoint.

I realize that.  But because such truncations are possible, we can't
assert that a well-formed JSON text sequence is necessarily well-formed
UTF-8 as a whole.

Oh, I see what you're saying, you're objecting to the sentence that
David wanted added to section 2, before 2.1.

We could prefix "Well-formed " to that sentence and make this concern go
away :)