Re: [Json] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10

2014-12-12 12:41:27
Nico Williams scripsit:

RS cannot accidentally result from truncating a multi-byte UTF-8
encoded codepoint.

I realize that.  But because such truncations are possible, we can't
assert that a well-formed JSON text sequence is necessarily well-formed
UTF-8 as a whole.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org
Objective consideration of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion