Re: Status of RFC 20 (was: Re: Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09)

2014-12-18 08:17:15
On 2014-12-07 01:19, Barry Leiba wrote:
PS: If Barry or anyone else wants to do this instead that's
fine by me.

I already have; the status-change document is in Last Call Requested state.

Barry

So RFC 20 says it defines a "coded character set". However, in current specs (at least in APPS) we frequently talk about "character encoding schemes" (<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6365#section-2>), in general mapping Unicode code points to octet sequences.

So does RFC 20 define a CES as well? If it does not, should we have an additional document taking care of this?

Best regards, Julian