Re: RFC 20 status change last call: References to appendices

2015-01-02 12:33:56
So we're supposed to make a decision over a document we currently can't see?

No, we're going to make the online version of RFC 20 a standard, since
in practice that's what it is now, and then we can use the time we
don't spend rewriting it to do useful work.

We all realize that the appendices aren't there.  Since we've done
without them at least for the 15 years that the current version has
been on line, what problem will be solved by spending effort to find
or reconstruct them?

R's,
John