Re: term for 3rd RTG AD

2015-01-07 19:01:19

joel jaeggli <joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com> wrote:
    >> I support a two year term for the extra Routing AD - that's a good
    >> amount of time for getting good at the AD job, whereas one year is too
    >> short, and three is (as others said) a lot of commitment, as well as
    >> being a problem if the person loses interest or some such issue.

    > 3 years means a second term is a total of six, I can say with some
    > certainty that six year is a lot time to commit to being an AD.

I was not originally suggesting that the terms for the RTG ADs be 3 years,
although that solves the problem of having two RTG ADs up some years.

I was suggesting that the *initial* term for the 3rd AD be 3 years.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-