Re: Strong objection to draft-ietf-WG-*.all noise levels

2015-03-06 09:16:25

Thanks,

Wes

Wesley George
Time Warner Cable
Core Network Engineering & Architecture
office: 703-561-2540 | mobile: 703-864-4902

Anything below this line has been added by my company’s mail server, I
have no control over it.