Re: Strong objection to draft-ietf-WG-*.all noise levels

2015-03-09 08:31:19

On 3/9/15 8:03 AM, George, Wes wrote:
On 3/6/15, 4:47 PM, "Robert Sparks" <rjsparks(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com> wrote:

We are also continuing to work on improving the issues that started the
threads sharing the Subject of this message at a high priority.
My other reply (albeit hidden under my signature which I stupidly forgot
to remove from the top of the message) quotes a part of a previous message
implying that this was already fixed, but I am still receiving messages
sent to e.g.
draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
that
are forwarding to bess(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org without adding that address to the
To:
field. Is this still in the process of being fixed, or do you want
examples of this because it's supposed to be fixed?
Yes, we are still working on that.
  It is unclear from
your previous message.

Thanks
Wes

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.