Re: Strong objection to draft-ietf-WG-*.all noise levels

2015-03-06 09:18:53
While I'm poking dead threads... What's the ETA for these pages? Info
still isn't present at the URL below, which sounded like was something the
secretariat should be able to do independent of the next datatracker
release schedule.

Thanks,

Wes

On 2/11/15, 12:24 PM, "Henrik Levkowetz" <henrik(_at_)levkowetz(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hi Dave,

On 2015-02-11 18:11, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 2/11/2015 8:52 AM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
The aliases that are created currently are as follows (except that
aliases that have empty expansions are not created):

Besides the email you just sent, where is this documented?

We're working on both help pages for the aliases with this information,
and pages that will let your search/inspect the generated aliases.  They
will be part of the next datatracker release.

A newbie  should be able to easily learn of these addresses and where
they go.

At a minimum, I suggest replicated the relevant parts of the text you
just sent on the page:

   http://www.ietf.org/id-info/

Sound reasonable, I guess.  I'll Bcc the secretariat on this email.

Regards,

      Henrik

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.