Re: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice

2015-03-09 16:00:27
On 10/03/2015 09:36, Nico Williams wrote:
Have there been harassment cases in the IETF, using the definition
given in the I-D?

We'll never know, because there was no procedure in place to handle them.
I have certainly heard anonymous stories of unpleasant behaviour.