Re: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice

2015-03-10 17:28:41
I'm persuaded that further debate could do more harm than help, and I don't
want to open up further debate that would harm the effort to adopt a good
policy. I'm confident that an ombudsteam can use good judgment to be
sufficiently inclusive whatever the policy lists in the text.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Jari Arkko