Re: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice

2015-03-09 15:43:10
It would be useful to distribute that written assessment from the insurance and
liability folks to the list or at least publish it.  The questions they
answered are not necessarily the right questions and a simple binary indication
of "we're all good" absent context isn't really informative or meeting the
general goals of transparency the IESG is supposed to be upholding.

Later, Mike

And seriously, I asked this question months ago.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 9, 2015, at 15:50, Jari Arkko <jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net>