Re: What is a "management position? [Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice]

2015-03-21 01:29:25
At least one RFC in IETF should clarify the management positions as we got
use to, as any organisation has. I think in IETF the management position
are IETF-Chair, WG Chairs and ADs (i.e. those who make decisions that
manage sessions/drafts). Secretaries are not managers, because they don't
make decisions within the organisation. However, this new draft is adding a
new management-position in IETF which is the Ombudsman.

AB

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Brian E Carpenter <