Re: What is a "management position? [Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice]

2015-03-18 11:16:04
"Fred" == Fred Baker (fred) <fred(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:

    Fred> Someone else suggested “subject to the recall procedures”; I
    Fred> second that. Consider, if you will, what the process for
    Fred> removing a document author would actually be? I think it
    Fred> would, perhaps, be an appeal, not a recall.

An appeal is clearly also the wrong approach for dealing with
harassment-related complaints.

I continue to believe that it's desirable to allow the Ombudsteam to
remove anyone who is not subject to a recall procedure.