RFC2418bis (was - Re: What is a "management position? [Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice])

Actually, RFC 2418 leaves it unclear who appoints a WG Secretary.

Ralph Droms and I recently undertook to bring RFC2418 up to current IETF
practices.

It surfaced a number of questions that we couldn't answer, such as the
above.

The draft was just issued as an I-D:

     http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines/

Folk will note a rather large number of listed Open Issues.  These will
need resolution by the community.

d/
--
Dave Crocker