Re: FTP Service Discontinuance Under Consideration; Input Requested

2015-04-06 10:22:03
On the other hand, if the IAB/IESG is hell-bent on encrypting everything
(eating their own dogfood) then perhaps
we should not stand in the way.   I am sure that other, open, fora will emerge
to take the place of the IETF.

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295