Re: Help with tools/process to review a draft

2015-04-07 22:20:39
Thank you all for your valuable help and guidance.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 4:36 AM, Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> wrote:

I volunteered to review a draft during the last meeting in Dallas. As
this is my first time, I'd like to get any advice about the most
effective way to do this:

focus on the technology, it's correctness, and how well and clearly it
is described.  forget the processes, use whatever tools suit you, the
datatracker will keep track of diffs as the author(s) hack, and you can
report your review via email.

I'm probably over-thinking this

you are.  but doing so seems to be a vital skill in the ietf :)

randy

--

Mukom Akong T.

http://about.me/perfexcellence |  twitter: @perfexcellent
“When you work, you are the FLUTE through whose lungs the whispering of the
hours turns to MUSIC" - Kahlil Gibran