Re: Help with tools/process to review a draft

2015-04-11 10:48:45
All good advice all around.

As Randy says - focus on technical correctness,

I generally agree, however I have seen at least one case where bad grammar
was covering ambiguous/inconsistent meaning, such that after the grammar
was corrected, the reviewer and author discovered that they were not in
agreement.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

Privacy matters!  We know from recent events that people are using our
services to speak in defiance of unjust governments.   We treat privacy and
security as matters of life and death, because for some users, they are.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Mukom Akong T.
<mukom(_dot_)tamon(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Thank you all. Your comments have been very useful and I'm definitely
going to volunteer again to get some practice doing this.

Regards

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 9:36 PM, Elwyn Davies