Help with tools/process to review a draft

2015-04-07 14:58:31
Hello,

I volunteered to review a draft during the last meeting in Dallas. As this
is my first time, I'd like to get any advice about the most effective way
to do this:

- is there a recommended process?
- are there recommended tools (i assume plain text editor)
- how do I track changes? (apart of a diff of both files)
- how do I report back to the WG the results of my review?

I'm probably over-thinking this but I'll gladly take all the help I can get.

--

Mukom Akong T.

http://about.me/perfexcellence |  twitter: @perfexcellent
“When you work, you are the FLUTE through whose lungs the whispering of the
hours turns to MUSIC" - Kahlil Gibran