Re: Drafts that can't be serious

2015-04-20 11:29:55
On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Doug Ewell <doug(_at_)ewellic(_dot_)org> wrote:

Is there a filter that the IETF can apply to defer the posting of
drafts like this until the next April 1?

I hope IETF resists any temptations to apply such a filter.

The Internet Draft queue is the slush pile of the IETF publication process.
It's important that slush arrive in the queue without filters of any kind,
automated or not. I believe reading slush entails suspending prejudice to
the extent possible and assuming that any draft entering the queue was
submitted by earnest authors in all due seriousness.

--
james woodyatt <jhw(_at_)nestlabs(_dot_)com>
Nest Labs, Communications Engineering