Re: Drafts that can't be serious

2015-04-20 15:13:40
On 21/04/2015 05:11, joel jaeggli wrote:
https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/removal-of-an-internet-draft.html

Exactly. We could always turn that into a BCP I suppose, but why bother,
given that the Note Well says "A participant in any IETF activity is deemed
to accept all IETF rules of process, as documented in Best Current Practices
RFCs and IESG Statements."

We've always had a low rate of nonsensical I-Ds and I have generally
found the delete button very effective. These two are a lot less annoying
than a famous series from one author between 1999 and 2007. I think it's
a price worth paying in support of our open process.

    Brian