Re: Strange Email Invoice for IETF 93 from VMC SASU

2015-05-29 07:56:43
Don,

VMC, an affiliate of BC&A, are authorized agents that are providing
VAT-compliant invoices in order that you or your employer may file for
a VAT refund, if entitled.

See http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/vat.html
<http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/vat.html>

Ray
IETF Administrative Director

On May 29, 2015, at 7:47 AM, Fedyk, Don <don(_dot_)fedyk(_at_)hp(_dot_)com>