RE: Strange Email Invoice for IETF 93 from VMC SASU

2015-05-29 14:15:06
All, please be aware that your mileage may vary considerably wrt
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/vat.html

Many EU companies (such as those in the UK) will operate EU sales and outgoing
VAT reporting through their own domestic VAT administrations. They will not need
to claim VAT back direct from the Czech tax authorities since EU countries
operate reciprocal VAT arrangements.

You are strongly advised by me to consult your own VAT experts and not rely on
the material at this URL.

In the meantime, it would be really helpful if Ray could post a sample VAT
invoice on this web page so we can see what we are getting in to.

Pip pip,
Adrian