Re: Strange Email Invoice for IETF 93 from VMC SASU

2015-05-29 08:46:17
Bert,

Appreciate the feedback.

When someone pays their fee we send a Purchase Confirmation.  That
confirmation states:

This is not a VAT invoice.

A final VAT invoice will be sent with all the required VAT
information within 45 days. Instructions will be included on the
process to follow to recover the VAT paid by qualified attendees or
their employers. The invoice for your participation will be issued
by VMC, 14-30 rue de Mantes, 92700 Colombes / France, French VAT
Number: FR75523098614; Czech VAT Number: CZ682761770.

Perhaps notice to the list would have been helpful.

Ray

On May 29, 2015, at 8:59 AM, Bert Wijnen (IETF)