Re: Strange Email Invoice for IETF 93 from VMC SASU

2015-05-29 08:53:19

Greetings,

I have pointed out that while these invoice may be "VAT-compliant,"
they aren't yet entirely MIME-compliant, not to mention that they seem
to have some arbitrary character count limit to your "company" [1]
name. I offered to be guinea pig and have been receiving various
versions of my invoice ranging from a PDF file that was included
rather than attached in the message to something that might qualify as
a real attachment. I am not sure we're finished testing :-)

Ole

[1] "THE INTERNET PROTOCO"

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office:  +1 415-550-9433
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
UK Cell: +44 7805 977889
docomo: (090) 3337-9311
Web: protocoljournal.org
E-mail: olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com
E-mail: ole(_at_)protocoljournal(_dot_)org
Skype: organdemo