RE: Randomness sources for the IETF 2015-2016 Nomcom Selection

2015-06-23 17:01:29
At 6:40 PM +0000 6/23/15, Christian Huitema wrote:

This thread is really fun. Don't we all love engineering and over-engineering?

Indeed.

What about daily weather for pre-determined locations on pre-determined dates as reported by pre-determined sources?

E.g.,
- http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-city-has-the-most-unpredictable-weather/
- http://www.forecastwatch.com/news/Reports/BestPlaces2005/

--
Randall Gellens
       Pedestrians are

      (a) irrelevant.
      (b) communists.
      (c) a nuisance.
      (d) difficult to clean off the front grille.

The correct answer is (a).  Pedestrians are not in cars, so they are
totally irrelevant to driving; you should ignore them completely.