Re: [DNSOP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt> (The .onion Special-Use Domain Name) to Proposed Standard

2015-07-20 00:51:38
There are plausible, if unlikely, circumstances in which a fork, not just of
the Tor project software itself, but of the entire project including the
specific URL, might happen. While this argument is an attempt at a reductio ab
absurdum, I do not think it is - the circumstance described is unlikely, but
not absurd. In other words, I agree with Ted.
And as a much more active contributor to ICANN processes than IETF ones, I
think Ted is right in characterisation of the appropriate interaction here.

        David

On 16 Jul 2015, at 3:53 am, Ted Lemon