Re: the names that aren't DNS names problem, was Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt>

2015-07-21 03:50:57

On 7/21/15 10:25 AM, George Michaelson wrote:
you can take the discussion here as indicating some loud voices for
"RFC 6761 was a mistake" so the -BIS document should consider one
option being to say "we made a mistake: we don't do this"

Just don't consider me one of those voices.  We can always do better,
but it's not like we're piling on the names in that registry.

Eliot