Re: R: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-17 10:59:26
And I am sure all the ISOC/IETF management guys care to explain where
they are staying and how much of the 300 block size was actually
available to regular attendees.

-acbegen

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 11:07 PM, Stewart Bryant