Re: R: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

2015-08-17 01:48:10
How many rooms does the hotel have ? What percentage of rooms did
we have blocked in other comparable sized hotels ? Is this on-par ?
I thought to remember we always had at least ca. 500 rooms blocked.

IMHO there is nothing wrong to have IETF less explore good tourist locations
but return to places of known good work environments. I loved visiting
friends in Tokyo and we had a great party at Landmark Tower for Yokohama
fireworks
last time, but pacifico didn't strike me as more than average and
the social event at the gym was memorable, but not in a good way.