Re: Time to encourage interims instead of main meetings?

2015-08-20 17:17:19
Hi Jari and AB,

Thank you for your feedback.  I was very humbled to be able to actively
participate in this important discussion :-)

I agree with you.. I just think that the process of disclosure of virtual
meetings, indifferent to the level or importance of the meeting should be more
widespread and better structured, the big question and that the process of
virtual meetings of the IETF seems to be a bit complex, it is structured for
those who already participate effectively (veterans) of the meetings..  for
beginners seem to be more difficult to understand ... Maybe the chair of the
WG(any) can do something, but would still rather not centralized policy, being
under the responsibility of the WG chair on how to make this disclosure.

Thanks ever so much!

Rogerio Mariano

Em 20/08/2015, às 07:15, Jari Arkko <jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net>