Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05.txt> (Using DANE to Associate OpenPGP public keys with email addresses) to Proposed Standard

2015-09-10 05:22:41

On 10/09/15 05:11, John Levine wrote:
If you're saying that this draft is experimental, please adjust its
status to say so, since it's currently proposed standard.

My fault. The draft correctly says it's aiming for experimental, but
I forgot to twiddle the datatracker knobs before I started the LC. I
have now twiddled that knob. [1]

I don't think there's a need to re-do the IETF LC announcement for
that. But if someone feels the need for additional correctness, please
do say and I'll get that sorted.

S.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey/