Re: Is IAB MarNEW workshop transparent enough?

2015-09-20 14:57:19
On 21/09/2015 05:34, Jari Arkko wrote:
Anyway, in short, a big +1 from me on making workshops
as visible to the interested parties as possible.

I hope we all agree with that. But I have some sympathy with the organizers.
Some of the best workshops I have attended (in terms of effective discussion
and results) were run in a way that would make remote listening and viewing
pretty much useless. Breakout sessions, huddles round a whiteboard, and genuine
free-form discussion simply don't make good television.

    Brian