Re: Is IAB MarNEW workshop transparent enough?

2015-09-21 11:01:34
On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:10 PM, G
​​
öran Eriksson AP <goran(_dot_)ap(_dot_)eriksson(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com> wrote:

At the IETF Prague meeting, a feedback in the saag meeting was that a
transcript was not enough and it should be possible to follow the meeting
live remotely.

​Hi G​​öran,

I was not in saag last time because of a conflict, so I missed the feedback
there.  Can you summarize why it being followed live was considered
crucial?  As it stands, the papers for the workshop are already available,
the presentations will be, and the transcript will give the discussion.
Given that, I'm wondering what data exactly you feel will be missing from
the record.

regards,

Ted Hardie