Re: We need an architecture, not finger pointing.

2015-10-28 13:03:01
Seems like you could just bounce messages with attachments larger than X, where X is O(1k). ....

You could, but that now requires more manual work as people ask why didn't my message go through, blah blah blah. Having run lists for my church and other civilians for a long time, I speak from direct experience here.

The point of mailing lists is to automate stuff, and I really don't want to break stuff that works now just to circumvent the limitations of the FUSSP/FUSPP du jour.

Regards,