Re: Argentina with tourist visa ?

2015-12-17 09:53:34
Well, i can just repeat that i'd love IETF/IAOC to give us a written official
answer. If i look around randomnly on the web i can also find evidence to
the contrary:

https://www.internations.org/argentina-expats/guide/moving-to-argentina-15327/visas-and-work-permits-for-argentina-2

The 24 H professional visa is for short business trips. The visa usually allows
for stays of up to 30 days for applicants who wish to enter Argentina with the
intent to do business or attend any conferences or congresses. Along with your
application, be sure to bring the following documents when you apply: ...

Cheers
    Toerless