Re: Argentina with tourist visa ?

2015-12-17 18:22:16
On Dec 17, 2015, at 10:53, Toerless Eckert <eckert(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:

Well, i can just repeat that i'd love IETF/IAOC to give us a written official
answer. If i look around randomnly on the web i can also find evidence to
the contrary:

https://www.internations.org/argentina-expats/guide/moving-to-argentina-15327/visas-and-work-permits-for-argentina-2

The 24 H professional visa is for short business trips. The visa usually
allows for stays of up to 30 days for applicants who wish to enter Argentina
with the intent to do business or attend any conferences or congresses. Along
with your application, be sure to bring the following documents when you
apply: ...

Cheers
   Toerless

Why is the “be careful what you ask for” alarm going off in my head.