Re: Venue Announcement for IETFs 98, 99, 102 and 111

2016-01-09 18:49:11
On 01/08/2016 09:13 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
I'd like to add one additional comment as an IAOC member (but not
speaking for the IAOC).  I think we, the IAOC and meetings committee,
can and should do better on transparency of meeting requirements,
selection process, and contracts.  I'm hoping to see some progress on
this before/by BA.

Perhaps if you listed the constraints which are holding you back currently the community could provide resources to assist you?

Doug