Re: ietf.org unaccessible for Tor users

2016-03-15 09:14:22

On 3/15/16 3:04 PM, Michael Richardson wrote:
so it's not that some need to access *IETF* via Tor, but that by
always using Tor, their accesses to IETF are part of the chaff that protects
their wheat.

Precisely so.  By providing the chaff we are making a moral decision to
help those who use Tor.  Have we done so consciously and is it the right
one?  That is my point.  I'd like to say I have the answer, but I
don't.  And the answer only matters if we are doing this solely for Tor
users.  I do think proponents should be able to answer the question.

Eliot