Re: ietf.org unaccessible for Tor users

2016-03-15 08:41:23

Skickat från min iPhone

15 mars 2016 kl. 13:58 skrev Eliot Lear <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>:

On 3/15/16 12:40 PM, Leif Johansson wrote:
Unless Tor itself is used for botnet C&C [1,2]?
By that you mean Tor is used to transport packets to botnet C&C - much
like the Internet is used to transport packets to botnet C&C?

Yes, but we at least can spot the C&C on the Internet.  See upthread
about how hard that is with Tor.

Maybe if we didn't use quite so much encryption it would be even easier!

Or cloudflare could just implement RFC 3514 and we'd be protected that way.

Eliot