Re: ietf.org unaccessible for Tor users

2016-03-15 05:38:46
Because some users under scrutiny of some nation states deem they need to use
tor for their privacy and safety for all their browsing. It would be extremely
dangerous to continuously switch tor off and on.

Note we are not talking about ietf being available as a hidden service, just
that tor exit node IPs visiting the ietf sites do not require JavaScript - the
latter compromises tor security for the user in general.

Sent from my iPhone