Re: ietf.org unaccessible for Tor users

2016-03-15 06:35:25
With respect that is not the reasoning.

Cloudflare are intercepting access from some IPs and imposing a man in
the middle dialogue before "granting" access to
https://www.ietf.org/rfc.html

e.g. This is the report I get below a captcha -  CloudFlare Ray ID:
283f99aee908294a • Your IP: 93.115.95.206 • Performance & security by
CloudFlare

There may be other usability issues with the ietf site such as
javascript use but that is a separate issue I think to having a traffic
policeman standing permanently in the middle of the road.

The question is does IETF need that policeman to do that filtering? Is
it desirable? I don't get the sense that it is.

Christian