Re: ietf.org unaccessible for Tor users

2016-03-15 10:00:13
  cloudflare breaking what should be end to end encryption opens the
  user to a mitm.  no, i am not saying cloudflare are bad folk.  but,
  for example,
    o they could be served with a fisa order to see my traffic
    o they could be served with a fisa order to serve subtly different
      documents to queries from <name your favorite regime>
    o and all the other problems of having monkeys in the middle

AMS could be served with exactly the same orders.  I don't understand
what point you're making here, unless you want to move the entire IETF
infrastructure to some country with different access laws.

R's,
John