RE: ietf.org unaccessible for Tor users

2016-03-15 12:55:49
Michel Py wrote :
I would not go as far as saying "most of the traffic" (as it implies some
volume) but "most of the exit nodes are engaged in some malicious activity".
Leif Johansson wrote :
Thats true to the same extent  that "the Internet is mostly about cat videos"

That is true to the extent that I counted myself several times and the last
time I counted (this year) out of the known 1827 Tor exit nodes, 896 were
marked as having "malicious" activities; it goes over the half mark on a
regular basis. This data is not public (yet) but it will be soon, it's not
based on Cloudflare data. I'm not the only one who has observed it either;
there are reasons why both attack mitigation solution providers and
end-networks filter and/or block Tor.

This is not guesswork.

Michel.