Re: Academics Hub?

2016-03-17 11:40:05
Phil,

In addition to geographic affinity groups, there might be a utility to other
community groups. In particular academics.

Don't know about anyone else, but it sounds like a great idea to me!

We have a couple of new hubs starting up in the U.S. - actually, in the Boston
area!  So, you guys from MIT may be interested in that one.

People are starting to form email lists for the regional groups.  So, maybe you
want to start one as well.

https://www.ietf.org/list/nonwg.html

Alia has been approving the regional ones.  I am copying her to get her opinion
on the affinity groups.

Thanks,

Nalini